Monday, July 27, 2009

If you wanna falalalala with me then let's go

Somebody please buy/lend me a guitar!

(I wanted to use "have a go at it" until I realised.. its just wrong. LOL)

Nothing, just felt like learning how to play it like how I had a sudden interest in the flute/harp in sec 3 or something. Also because I can only think about classical music and more classical music when I'm in front of the piano most of the time, how strange.

I feel like I need some songwriting inspirtation! (sadly, I've never tried. Maybe I'll suck, who knows.) The guitar seems like a more.. "free and versatile" instrument, if you get what I mean. It won't hurt to learn something else!



This makes me feel warm, somehow.
What smooth blending omgz.


Jack's guitar in the falala song video below is gorgeous!

No comments: